[D-I] updates to tasksel opened again

Changes in tasksel are over.

The number of strings has been lowered down to 27. No more tedious
"localization" tasks.

Translators will find 3 fuzzy strings to unfuzzy. This comes from
standardization of spelling for "GNOME".

Please note, even in your translations, that "GNOME" should be spelled
this way. Not "Gnome" or even less "gnome". I think it's obvious that
you should not translate that word, still..:-)

grepping on tasks/po/*.po shows that this is not respected *at al* in
translations. I'm tempted to unilateraly change this, including in
translations.