Re: [D-I] Beta2 ready for testing

On 30/05/2008, at 2:43 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

Is this just for us, or can we make this a wider testing exercise?

As anything in Debian, this is opened to anybody who wants to help..:-)

OK, I've sent an announcement out to VNOSS and Hà Nội LUG. There are bound to be some eager testers hovering over their keyboards. ;)

I've included all the caveats, plus the links I didn't scroll down to find in the earlier quoted mail (sorry, Christian). Thanks for the help.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n