Re: [D-I] Beta2 ready for testing

On 29/05/2008, at 1:16 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

The "please test" proposal also stands for i18n/l10n.

Please test D-I in your language. Particularly stuff like proper
l10n/i18n of the installed system (for desktop systems), keyboard
mapping, default set of localization for apps (work on tasksel tasks
has not been very developed, because of resources being scarce).

Please follow the recommended process to report issues.

D-I *beta2* will be close to the final D-I release...so test it NOW.

Is this just for us, or can we make this a wider testing exercise?

I run OSX, but if I publish this on our OSS list, people will test the installer.

If that's OK, how do they get it, please?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n