Re: [D-I] Beta2 ready for testing

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> Is this just for us, or can we make this a wider testing exercise?

As anything in Debian, this is opened to anybody who wants to help..:-)

> I run OSX, but if I publish this on our OSS list, people will test the
> installer.
>
> If that's OK, how do they get it, please?

Well, IIRC, this was pointed in Frans mail which I forwarded.

If you forward this to other people, please explain them that this is
a *test round*. They should not use D-I beta2 for a production
system. If everything goes well, they will end up with a working
Debian lenny system, of course.

Please also note that the pointed image does not include everything,
far from that. It may then require good Internet access to complete
the base system installer, or install a graphical environment