Re: Recommended usage for podebconf-report-po

Hello Nicolas,
On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 05:41:39PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:
> Should --deadline be a default option too?
> or Should --deadline without argument default to $(LC_ALL=C date -R -d +10days)
> I could also make --deadline argument to be passed to date -d.

I am in favor of this. Recently I've seen several call for
translations / updates *without* deadline which makes it hard for me
to schedule the translation / review (or requiers a mail exchange with
the maintainer).

However, this change would probably require a --no-deadline option for
those rare cases, where this is not sensible.

Greetings

             Helge