Re: sane-backends 1.0.19-7: Please translate debconf PO for the package sane-backends

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello Christian,
> On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 06:47:30AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I have a few comments....
> given that the i18n crowd (me included) works on this template, I
> suggest queing it for SMITH and first get a round of translations
> done.

As I mentioned several times earlier, I prefer not working on two
parallel projects which include a (long) process to run on.

That's why Smith reviews are currently suspended in favor of l10n

So, there is no chance that sane-backends templates enter a Smith
review unless someone else than me does it.