Re: Intent to NMU apt-proxy to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Il giorno sab, 26/04/2008 alle 12.04 +0200, Christian Perrier ha
scritto:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The apt-proxy Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number apt-proxy (and maybe other similar bugs).

sorry for my previous email, I read apt-spy instead of apt-proxy, I'm
reading email in a hurry so I did I big mistake. I don't work on
apt-proxy.

Sorry again for my mistake.

Bye
/sc who is feeling small

--
Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.