Re: Intent to NMU apt-proxy to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian

On Saturday 26 Apr 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
> i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for apt-proxy in order to fix this as well as all pending translations
> for the debconf templates.
>
> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

You are more than welcome to NMU apt-proxy any time. I am upstream and don't
get much help, so I'm glad to get any help I can. But also, I know you're
busy and have plenty more to work on, so I've just done an upload with the
patches in the BTS that could be applied, including the translation updates
that I think you wanted to fix.

apt-proxy (1.9.36.3) unstable; urgency=low

  * apt-proxy-import: Do not crash with verbose (-v) or debug (-d) options,
    thanks Xavier Luthi for the patch (Closes: #476278)
  * Add ftp.gnuab.org repository to available repositories, thanks Chris Lamb
    (Closes: #416072)
  * Update French translation, thanks Sylvain Archenault (Closes: #473878)
  * Update Russian debconf templates, thanks Yuriy Talakan (Closes: #416344)
  * Fix problems in debian/control found by Lintian:
    - Move po-debconf to Build-Depends because it is needed during clean
    - debhelper was declared in both Build-Depends and Build-Depends-Indep

 -- Chris Halls <halls@debian.org>  Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:27:15 +0100

Thanks for your help,
Chris