[D-I] Important changes to localechooser strings

Most Debian Installer translators will notice that strings have been
changed or added in a very important component of Debian Installer,
the first seen by users, namely localechooser.

The continent or region strings were previously offered for
translation this way:

"-- Africa --"

They are now more classical:

"Africa"

You'll also notice new strings such as "Choose a continent or region".

This is indeed the consequence of an important patch that adds a step
in the country choosing logic.

Previously, in the case where users had to choose a country among the
whole world country list, they were doing so in a giant list with all
countries of the world, grouped by "continent/region" with
pseudo-titles for continent names.

This patch introduces a new step where users first choose the
continent/region and then choose a country in the list of countries
for that continent.

These lists are all sorted alphabetically in the given language, which
makes the country choice much easier.

The price to pay is 11 fuzzy strings and 1 untranslated..:-)

Please do you best to complete this translation. Given the importance
of these strings (they are in sublevel 1), we will not activate
languages in the final release if the translation is incomplete.

PS: rewards for this important improvement should go to Frans Pop, who
indeed improve localechooser a lot during last weeks.