Re: [D-I] Important changes to localechooser strings

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Most Debian Installer translators will notice that strings have been
> changed or added in a very important component of Debian Installer,
> the first seen by users, namely localechooser.
>
> The continent or region strings were previously offered for
> translation this way:
>
> "-- Africa --"
>
> They are now more classical:
>
> "Africa"

It was not intended that these changes would need to be updated manually,
but I forgot to update the sublevel1 master PO files for them.

I have just done that for all translations, but of course any changes
already done by translators themselves have been preserved.
After this update, there should only be two new strings that need
translation (1 fuzzy and 1 untranslated).

My apologies for the unnecessary work.

Cheers,
FJP