Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

Quoting Matthias Julius (lists@julius-net.net):

> Why don't we send translation updates to the original review bug
> instead of opening new bugs. After all, the updates are pointless
> without the updated templates.

Yes, I considered and pondered that when the Smith process was
established. I could even put a Reply-To header in the call for
updates.

I suspect this would work for existingn translations. I'm not sure it
would work easily for new translations.

If I remember about it, I'll try this method for the next Smith review
process (probably after lenny release).