Re: Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

On Wed February 13 2008 2:14:00 pm Christian Perrier wrote:

[ snip ]

> What *I* do not have control about is the text that is included by
> translators in their bug reports and most use wording such as "please
> apply as soon as possible" which is most of the time their standard
> text.

OK, that makes sense then.  It might be good to try to coordinate with them
to adjust their boilerplate next time.

I appreciate all of your efforts on this, and sorry for being so confused
here.  Maybe I'm the only one that actually reads the text of the bug
reports that the translators are sending in? ;-)

-- John