Downgrade of bacula template or error in SMITH process?

Hello,
bacula went through the SMITH process, the call for updated
translation was going out on Januar 27th. After the German version was
accepted (cf. #462981), the status page(s)[1] show an error in the template.
The version in the package itself has no fuzzy strings, the one
offered for download is (0t,3f,1u). Following the links from [1] I
learned that "debconf-updatepo" has not been run in debian/po; doing
so yields the file offered for download.

The one thing that really confuses me is: The file handed out by SMITH
had:
"POT-Creation-Date: 2008-01-27 22:28+0100\n"
while the "new" file is over 5 months old:
"POT-Creation-Date: 2007-08-30 22:42+0100\n"

So something went wrong, either in SMITH or in the package build of
bacula. Could either one enlighten me, or should I simply hand in the
translation for the new (old) po file?

Greetings

         Helge

[1] http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po-debconf/de