Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Feb 10)

On 28/01/2008, at 9:43 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Monday 28 January 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
Also, Frans, would you please consider using msgid-previous? This
gettext feature shows the translator a diff between the previous and
current string, which is particularly useful when the string is long
or complex. It's ideal for doc translations.

I'll look into it.

Done, but of course only for changes that will be committed after the
current string freeze.

Thanks a heap. :))

BTW, sorry if I ask things over again, but I have difficulty remembering.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n