Installation Guide question

Hi there :)

While updating the Installation Guide file random-bits, I encountered this string:
___
#.Tag: para
#: random-bits.xml:1112
#, no-c-format
msgid ""
"At this point the installer will use the provided information to establish " "the PPPoE connection. If the correct information was provided, the PPPoE " "connection should be configured and the installer should be able to use it " "to connect to the Internet and retrieve packages over it (if needed). If the " "login information is not correct or some error appears, the installer will " "stop, but the configuration can be attempted again by selecting the menu " "entry <guimenuitem>Configure and start a PPPoE connection</ guimenuitem>."
___

I can't find "Configure and start a PPPoE connection" in any of the D- I files. There doesn't seem to be a reference to PPPoE at all in the Level 1 PO file.

I wanted to check this interface reference, to make sure it was translated, and that I used the exact same translation in the Guide.

Where is this string in the Installer files, please?

Thankyou for your help. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n