Re: Please revert macopix-gtk2 oggfwd onscripter xracer xracer-tools in description of ru

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 09:14:41 +0100
Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> wrote:

> > And this is a problem? It looks fine for me :-)
> >
> > But if you really want to restrict the Russian translation to Russian I
> > suggest to check
>
> ok, I understand the problem.
>
> I check the logs:
> somebody upload this translation as Russian translation with the ddts.
>
> You don't make any error. Somebody others make this error.
>
> Gruss
> Grisu
> --

Like PaulLiu, I sent japanese translations (specified the language/encoding as "Description-ja.UTF-8")
to pdesc@ddtp.debian.net with a subject "get 9 ja.UTF-8 noguide" yesterday.
But this mail wes recognized as Russian and returned mail contained descriptions in Russian
(Description-ru.UTF-8) and subject was "GET 9 ru.UTF-8 noguide".

I attached a log.txt and one of the translations.

I think the email interface has a probrem.

--
shinichi tsunoda
tsuno@ngy.1st.ne.jp

from =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCM1FFRD81MGwbKEI=?= <tsuno@ngy.1st.ne.jp>

----- skip: attachment without filename
----- start: xfce4-terminal.ddtp
              verifying UTF-8...
Description-ru: Xfce 端æ?«ã?¨ã??ã?¥ã?¬ã?¼ã?¿
              verifying UTF-8...
add the translation in the db
see http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=39200&language=ru

Description-ru: æ´?ç·´ã??ã??ã?? KDE CD ã?©ã?¤ã??ã?£ã?³ã?°ã?¢ã??ã?ªã?±ã?¼ã?·ã?§ã?³
              verifying UTF-8...
add the translation in the db
see http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=39246&language=ru

Description-ru: GNU ç?»å??å?¦ç??ã??ã?­ã?°ã?©ã?
              verifying UTF-8...
add the translation in the db
see http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=39264&language=ru

Description-ru: Cyrus SASL - èª?証ç?¨æ?½è±¡å??ã?©ã?¤ã??ã?©ã?ª
              verifying UTF-8...
add the translation in the db
see http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=39189&language=ru

Description-ru: <trans>
              verifying UTF-8...
WARNING: <trans>
         Maybe this is what you meant, if you couldn't translate the
         description entirely. Otherwise, edit and send it again
         Description not added to db
[...]
----- end: xfce4-terminal.ddtp
transform data from UTF-8 to UTF-8...
get 9 ja.UTF-8