Please revert macopix-gtk2 oggfwd onscripter xracer xracer-tools in description of ru

Hi all,

I submit translations of these packages to pdesc@ddtp.debian.net.
I use "Description-zh_TW" but I don't know why the log.txt shows that
the Description-ru is overwritten. Please revert them. Thanks.

The following is what I sent to pdesc for oggfwd
# Source: oggfwd
# Package: oggfwd
# This Description is active
# Prioritize: 48
 oggfwd is a simple source client to forward an ogg file to an Icecast 2
 streaming server. It forwards audio or video ogg files read from stdin.
 .
  Homepage: http://v2v.cc/~j/oggfwd/
Description-zh_TW: 簡易的 icecast 影音串流來源端程式
 oggfwd 是一個簡單的來源端程式,用來轉送 ogg 檔案至 Icecast 2 串流伺服
器。它從標準輸入讀取影音 ogg 檔案並轉送出去。
 .
  首頁: http://v2v.cc/~j/oggfwd/

# other Descriptions of the oggfwd package with a translation in zh_TW:
#
# Description-id: 27865 http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?desc_id=27865
# patch
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?diff1=27865&diff2=32404&language=zh_TW
# This Description was in etch from 2006-09-13 to 2007-11-04;
# This Description was in sid from 2006-09-02 to 2007-03-01;
#
-- cut here

I don't know why it goes into ru.

Regards,