Re: Fwd: win32-loader: request for translations

On Tue, Sep 11, 2007 at 09:29:30PM +0530, Tirumurti Vasudevan wrote:
> On 9/11/07, Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 07:44:48AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > That's not really necessary.  What we need is for the language to be
> > supported
> > in NSIS and D-I, but not Windows (we already have languages that are not
> > supported by Windows, e.g. Catalan).
> >
> > A translation to Tamil is welcome provided it meets these two requisites.
>

> i think it doe smeet the requirements though i am unable to locate a list of
> languages supported by NSIS

You can just check the list of files.  I just did for you (Tamil is not there).

I can still add your translation to win32-loader, but it can't be enabled untill
nsis supports it.  If you want Tamil in win32-loader, get in touch with the
NSIS maintainers first!

> i find that hardly any string has changed since my translation.
> do you have the file or should i send it again?

I don't have it.

> BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!

Wise words :-)

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)