Re: Fwd: win32-loader: request for translations

On 9/11/07, Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 07:44:48AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
That's not really necessary.  What we need is for the language to be supported
in NSIS and D-I, but not Windows (we already have languages that are not
supported by Windows, e.g. Catalan).

A translation to Tamil is welcome provided it meets these two requisites.

i think it doe smeet the requirements though i am unable to locate a list of languages supported by NSIS

P.S: sorry for the late reply.  I don't regularly check debian-i18n.

;-)
well, it is all right.
i find that hardly any string has changed since my translation.
do you have the file or should i send it again?

regards
tv

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!