Re: Fwd: win32-loader: request for translations

On Sun, Mar 04, 2007 at 07:44:48AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Tirumurti Vasudevan (agnihot3@gmail.com):

That's not really necessary.  What we need is for the language to be supported
in NSIS and D-I, but not Windows (we already have languages that are not
supported by Windows, e.g. Catalan).

A translation to Tamil is welcome provided it meets these two requisites.

P.S: sorry for the late reply.  I don't regularly check debian-i18n.

--
Robert Millan

(as seen on /.)