Re: Please translate hex-a-hop -- a funny game

Hello,
On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 06:28:45PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> I attached the POT file. (There is also a manual page but maybe we should
> use po4a to allow later translations via PO files. Let's ignore this manual
> page for now.)

Since the manual pages shares quite a few strings with the po file (in
fact, almost all) I think you should consider translating it along
(little effort only). Also, it would be nice if you could provide the
string: "Puzzle game based on hexagonal tiles" along with your
translation (and your two letter language code) so that the desktop
file can be updated as well.

Greetings

            Helge