Re: Compendiums enabled for po-debconf translations for all langauges

Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):
> Hello all,
>
> I have just modified the compendium generation scripts to use *po-debconf* transtaltions and the generation is now done
> for *all* langauges (I have looked for all available languages in our packages).

Seems to be time to integrate this in:

- the debian-i18n-robots infrastructure on churro
- archive the scripts in the debian-l10n project SVN

The latter should indeed be done for some other scripts, namely the
Pootle sync scripts which I wrote.

We have to find a moment to work on this. The Debconf seems to be a
good target..:)