Re: Review of draft press statement for Skolelinux/DebianEdu 3.0 Terra

Quoting Knut Yrvin (knuty@skolelinux.no):
> Hi,
>
> I'm Knut Yrvin, one of the co-founders of Skolelinux. We are now in the
> finale stage of releasing a new version of Skolelinux based on Debian
> Etch.
>
> To increase quality on the press statement[1], Christian Perrier
> suggested native English speakers at debian-i18n to give an additional

Actually, I suggested that debian-l10n-english is used for the review
and debian-i18n for the translation

> quality review. Hopefully the statement could be translation to other
> languages too? :)
>
> [1]
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/PressReleases/PressRelease_DebianEdu-3.0_Terra

dle people, anyone willing to review DebianEdu press release?

Knut, what is your timeline for

- the press release
- the translations
?