Why should a musician podcast?

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

To show how much we love our customers we decided to offer a ONE DAY
SALE on the Podcasting Bundle. Easily record and edit audio files to
create professional sounding podcasts.
FeedforAll is a wizard-driven solution can walk you through creating a
standard RSS feed, a standard podcast, or an iTunes podcast.
I give it my highest recommendation.
February FeedForAll Mac Beta - Software to create, edit and publish RSS
feeds on a Mac. Namespace Explanation Please also keep in mind that
details for specific extensions are listed in the Namespace Directory.
I'm also awarding it the Tucows Editors Choice Award for excellence.
Supports iTunes extensions. With FeedForAll you can create, edit and
publish RSS feeds. What started as a hobby for many, has turned into a
lucrative profession for some. Educational feeds can be submitted to the
educational feed directory free of charge.
Follow these tips and be on your way to a popular podcast. Learn how
these companies are using RSS as part of their marketing strategies.
March RSSmesh Released - The rssMesh.
Handy MIME Type List - We posted this MIME type list that can be used as
a reference for proper formatting. The new version of FeedForAll has
full support for extensions and includes unified publishing that allows
publishers to easily upload files along with their feed.
Easily record and edit audio files to create professional sounding
podcasts.
Reduce extraneous noise by turning off fans or any equipment.
php script allows you to produce an RSS feed by taking the latest items
from multiple feeds.
You can locate the XML to add to your RSS reader, view the contents of
the feed or visit the website of the RSS feed.
In those early days it was often an up-hill battle, but the small
software authors persevered.
The room should also have a door, so that you will not have unexpected
interruptions. Email open rates have plummeted, filtering systems have
become increasingly complex and with the complexity and volume even
"approved" messages have been unable to get through.
FeedForDev allows software developers to actively communicate with users
from within their software using RSS Feeds! To show how much we love our
customers we decided to offer a ONE DAY SALE on the Podcasting Bundle.
In order to use traditional music that is heard on the radio in a
podcast, podcasters may have to pay royalties for each time the song is
played. While many enjoy streaming Internet Audio and recording songs
they like over the Internet, these songs cannot legally be used in a
podcast.
The iPod however comes with very little documentation.
RSS is a supplemental communication channel that can be used to deliver
content. Educational feeds can be submitted to the educational feed
directory free of charge.
, is a complete solution for creating podcasts. Podcast lectures are
used as study tools, and are available for students who might have
missed class.
Some podcasts are password restricted to students who are enrolled in
that specific class.
This is a short summary that aptly describes the contents of the feed.
has created a downloadable pdf that explains the ins and outs of iPods.