Re: DDTSS working again

2007/5/17, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>:
On 5/16/07, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
> And a «add a descrption» to the list button?
>
> There are periods of intense activity and periods with no activity,
> the list has a number of descriptions that is the average. When I have
> time to translate several times I have go to svana statistics and copy
> the package names to introduce it in the box to fetch specific
> translations. I hope you understand what i mean.

I think so. You want a button that says "there's nothing to do, get me
a new description right now"?

I can do this, and in fact, I've already done it. If you end up at the
main screen and there are no descriptions to translate, a link will
appear "Fetch new description" which will go and get one live. It's
slow (fetching untranslated descriptions is just plain slow) but I
guess it's better than hitting reload every now and then. Especially
since you can just have two windows doing it simultaneously,
translating one while fetching another.

Great, but it shows "NoneFetch new description (may take some time)"
Only a little detail, can you add the phrase in a new line?

Thanks a lot.

Hope this helps,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/