Reminder for tzdata translation updates

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of tzdata.

Currently complete languages:
 be cs eu fr gl gu hr hu id ja ku nl ru sq

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 ar bg bn bs ca da de dz el en eo es et fi he hi it ka
 km ko lt lv mk ml nb ne nn no pa pl pt pt_BR ro sk sl
 sv ta th tl tr uk vi wo zh_CN zh_TW

On Tuesday, May 22, 2007, I will stop monitoring the package. Of
course, translation may come after that deadline. Indeed, tzdata
maintainers are releasing very often these days.

Please contact me privately if you want to obtain the PO file for
incomplete languages. The POT file can be obtained from the list
archives.