Re: DDTSS working again

On 5/16/07, Fernando Cerezal <kryptos21@gmail.com> wrote:
And a «add a descrption» to the list button?

There are periods of intense activity and periods with no activity,
the list has a number of descriptions that is the average. When I have
time to translate several times I have go to svana statistics and copy
the package names to introduce it in the box to fetch specific
translations. I hope you understand what i mean.

I think so. You want a button that says "there's nothing to do, get me
a new description right now"?

I can do this, and in fact, I've already done it. If you end up at the
main screen and there are no descriptions to translate, a link will
appear "Fetch new description" which will go and get one live. It's
slow (fetching untranslated descriptions is just plain slow) but I
guess it's better than hitting reload every now and then. Especially
since you can just have two windows doing it simultaneously,
translating one while fetching another.

Hope this helps,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/