Re: win32-loader: request for translations

2007/2/13, Robert Millan <rmh@aybabtu.com>:

Hi!

I'd like to announce that win32-loader's strings are now frozen in
preparation for a new release.

Currently, the following translations are incomplete and you might
want to update them:

cs:     23 translated messages, 3 fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.
sv:     22 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.

It'd be nice if you could add more new translations as well.  Sources
are in d-i/people/rmh/win32-loader, but I'm attaching messages.pot as well.

Thank you

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.

I'm not sure if I did this right. po file is attached, and Korean uses
CP949 on windows.

--
Sunjae Park(daréhanl)

We choose to go to the moon and do the other things, not because they
are easy, but because they are hard.
                                    - John F. Kennedy -