Re: debconf PO translations for the package dbmail

Christian,

> he maintainer unfortunately uploaded a new version of his package which
> broke out translations. I notified him that this is not fair to
> translators
> and I will notify him that I will coordinate an update of translations
> which
> will lead to an upload by him...or a NMU by me.

What's with this bashing of the dbmail maintainer?

dbmail is not in testing... how can it be "not fair" to change debconf
translations?

Why would you go NMU'ing a package now that will be released in Lenny at
first? What urgency is there for this?

Thijs