Call for translations for ulogd

Dear translators,

I'm planning to do an upload targetted at etch on Thursday, March
1.  If anyone is already working on a  translation of the debconf
questions into a new language, please either submit it until then, or
ask me for a delay if you need a couple of days more time.

By the way, the templates file is really short, just 3 strings.

Currently, I have already up-to-date translations for Catalan, Czech,
German, Spanish, French, Galician, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and
Vietnamese.  Just that you know who needn't have a look.

--
Achilleas Kotsis a.k.a. Achille
-- "whois awk?", sed Grep --