Re: [D-I] notification of changes to debian-installer/packages/arch/s390/netdevice

> I've made some further improvements to the template. Unfortunately, the
> daily l10n sync has already run and I'm not sure how to trigger one

On Alioth:

touch ~bubulle/d-i/l10n/.run-sync

> currently, so it may take up to 24 hours before the final text is
> available for translation in the master files.
>
> But, I repeat, translating these two new strings is _not_ required for
> RC2.

Yep, this has been advertised.....However, the notification robot
already sent a mail to translators and, anyway, you know about us:
there nothing we like more than 100%...:-)