Re: [D-I] notification of changes to debian-installer/packages/arch/s390/netdevice

> It was not totally uncoordinated, though I'd have like to see the
> templates improved before they were committed.

I tried to improve them slightly but I'd prefer you to give a GO
before confirming to all translators that they can go ahead and update
their translations. I found a very last glitch this afternoon
(inconsistent spelling of "IPv4") so there might be others left.