Power Cuts (was: Re: [D-I] Notification for apt (level 5))

On 26/01/2007, at 6:13 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

PS: electrical power outage for several hours in a house with
electrical heat only while the temprature outside is -8°C is *not
good*.:-)

I have this image in my mind, of Christian and his computer huddling together and shivering... ;)

I'm glad your power is back on. Ours went out during a storm recently, which left me with a teenager suffering from Computer Separation Anxiety!