Re: debconf PO translations for the package acidlab

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):
> On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 05:50:18AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > So you prefer me to send you the NMU patch and then let you do the
> > upload?
>
> Don't worry about this package. I will collect the translations and fix the
> templates (and the bugs) today. Since I was not setup as a maintainer

hmmm, sorry, I *will* worry about it, especially because the French
update I have has not been sent to the BTS..:-)

Also, I did some templates rewrite to fit the DevRef, so you'd better
start from my own rework.

There will even be the need to send a call for *updates* because the
German and Romanian translations I have received up to now got 4
fuzzies when I lately discovered that I forgot to mark *one* template
for translation when I sent the first call for updates.

So, I'll send you the current status of the patch, in private. Thus,
you can do what you want with it....as long as this ends up with an
upload with complete and up-to-date  translations..:)