Re: debconf PO translations for the package acidlab

On Sat, Jan 20, 2007 at 05:26:53PM +0100, bubulle@debian.org wrote:
> Dear Debian I18N people,
>
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> acidlab.

Errr. Are you going to do a NMU? I co-maintain this package [1]
Notice also that since it was removed from testing *before* the freeze it
will not be released with etch. I actually introduced it in order to have an
option in case acidbase was removed (due to #402406, which I eventually
fixed)

Regards

Javier

[1] I should be set as the maintainer, but yada tricked me into thinking I
had edited debian/control properly which was not the case.