Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

On 6/23/06, Siim Põder <siim.poder_1398@eesti.ee> wrote:
> I noticed that using experimental g-i images based on latest
> libraries, everything looks more consistent, that's why I don't think
> it's the right time to spend time on fixing fonts file: I think I'll give
> a go at font hacking once new libraries will be available.
>
> regards,
> Davide
>
> [1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7/

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7/et.png

Some cosmetic observations.

The "o tilde" looks a bit weird. The tilde seems to be too wide and too
high, making the letter stand out very much. The letters with diaeresis
have an odd diaeresis, where one of the dots (the left one) is more of a
short line.

I think I have spotted more charaters where the right dot was a smalll
line, than the opposite. Look at all a with diaersis. Broken
antialiasing? Or broken subpixelation, maybe?

--
Regards,
EddyP