Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

On Sun, Jun 18, 2006 at 05:41:25PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:

> On 18/06/2006, at 1:52 AM, Mattia Dongili wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I'm going to add some little text in cpufreqd deconf POs and I'm
> >wondering if some of you could help with updates.
>
> Will you be running podebconf-report-po to send out the usual debconf
> auto-update emails?

Now that I'm aware of the existence of this tool I will.

[...]
> >Still missing are: cs da de es fr ja nl pt sv vi.
>
> I don't think I've (vi) received an auto-update mail for this debconf
> template. :S  So I wouldn't be aware it needed updating.

Ok, you'll get the notice in a few ours (breakfast first).
Updated list: cs de es fr ja nl pt vi

And I got two new translations by means of this notice (hu and eu), so
bubulle is correct, posts to d-i18n is indeed useful.

Thanks again
--
mattia
:wq!