Re: translations needed (cpufreqd debconf POs additions)

On 18/06/2006, at 1:52 AM, Mattia Dongili wrote:

Hello,

I'm going to add some little text in cpufreqd deconf POs and I'm
wondering if some of you could help with updates.

Will you be running podebconf-report-po to send out the usual debconf auto-update emails?

You can find
the whole po/ directory at [1], the added text is:

+  Additional configuration may be needed to activate this feature.
+  See /usr/share/doc/cpufreqd/README.Debian for more information.

I already fixed the italian translation and I'm going to upload the new
package in a couple of days (sorry for the short notice period).
Still missing are: cs da de es fr ja nl pt sv vi.

I don't think I've (vi) received an auto-update mail for this debconf template. :S So I wouldn't be aware it needed updating.

Feel free to submit additional bugs to the BTS if needed.

Also, let me know if you're are aware some trasnslation team is better
reached on its own ML.
Please Cc me on replies as I'm not subscribed.

Thanks in advance.
[1]: http://people.debian.org/~malattia/translations/cpufreqd/