Re: Please translate schroot's programs translation

On 18/06/2006, at 4:58 AM, Luk Claes wrote:

schroot is only translated to British english, swedish (needs an update)
and vietnamese (needs an update) at the moment... It's time to change
that! It's just a matter of translating the attached file and send it to
me or to the BTS (package schroot).

I translated schroot for the Translation Project some time ago, and last updated it on 2006-04-07. I haven't received any further update emails for schroot. Have you sent in the updated POT file?

According to my team page at the TP, the current version of schroot is 0.28, and my translation is complete.

So it really helps if you can send in the updated file, so we can be notified that our translations need updating. :)