Re: [translate-pootle] Wordforge - Gasper

On 11/06/2006, at 8:05 AM, Gasper Zejn wrote:

Oh, and one thing I've forgotten to metion.

I think XMPP (Jabber) is a good candidate for RPC.

This is really intriguing. You can do a lot with XMPP, and it would integrate communication effectively. Some Jabber client developers have built workflows around their Jabber accounts, and I can see that working for translators and teams. A lot of the classification is already built-in.