Re: [translate-pootle] Wordforge

> Might be best to run you branch from Pootle CVS on SourceForge as it
> will allow easier syncing of your work with changes in HEAD.  If you
> feel up to migrating us to SVN lets chat.

Would be good. I see things from a user point of view and, indeed, SVN
is way much more convenient to work with than CVS.

Wi wouldn't recommend moving to some other "higher level" RCS systems,
such as distributed ones. My personal experience is that, even though
these tools have really great potential for high-end developers, their
high learning curve is a blocker ofr occasionnal contributors.

> Some of this does affect backend separation.
>
> There of course is lots of work, but I understand that yours needs to be
> quite independent.  We have been discussing the concept of change queues
> which relates to locking ie we don't want to step on someone else's
> change if for some reason you had yours out for too long.  Queues would
> also allow us to create a distributed environment. This direction could
> be the most fruitful for your work.
>
> But as the others have said #pootle is a good place to ask.

Yes, definitely, Gintas (and Aigars) should hang around there. I will
also probably, though the list of channels I'm now regulmarly
subscribed to is too long..:)