Re: [Fwd: Esperanta traduko]

Quoting Serge Leblanc (serge.leblanc@wanadoo.fr):
> Hi, on May 28 I sent the following bug report, I don't have news.
> Do I have something of incorrect?

No. It's waiting in the newt BTS. However, I can't commit it as
Alastair has not put upstream newt translation in the SVN.

Alastair McKinstry (the newt maintainer) is a very busy person and his
real life is taking him a lot of time....but I'm confident that newt
will soon incorporate the recently sent translations.

> Is it possible to simplify the translation proceduce to be able to find
> easily the translate file and to send by another way than the generation
> of bug ?

Well, if you read debian-i18n, you'll see that we're working on it but
as we say in our language, Serge, "Rome ne s'est pas faite en un
jour".