Re: Auto-update Level 2

> >> Changed files:
> >>   * newt/newt/po/vi.po : 4t -> 4u
> >>
> >> Old totals: 728t2f0u
> >> New totals: 724t2f0u
> >
> >The newt file has gone from empty to full more than once, and the
> >totals show 2 fuzzies, but don't tell me where they are.

That's the point of totals....The trick here is probably that newt
files being completely missed, it likely that other strings in other
parts of level 2 are taken as a reference for the newt strings.

Actually, I would say: "in such cases, do nothing". Indeed, for some
reasons, the scripts that collect files have been unable to get the
files for newt, so they report the files as missing.

When you see a translation that suddenly becomes empty for your
language, it's very likely to be an update problem with the CVS or
SVN....and nothing really worrying.