Snort upload with po-debconf translations/updates

I'm going to make a new Snort upload in a week to update some translations
(in the BTS: de, ja and 'es'). I have the package ready to build but I am
going to wait a week, just in case anyone from the i18n teams wants to
provide a new translation or can manage to send me an updated.

Please send translations to the BTS directly (not to me, to avoid mail from
getting lost)

Updated translations (3): de ja es
Out of date translations (6): vi ca nl cs pt_BR sv (already notified by
e-mail)

Best regards

Javier