iso-codes (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the isoqlog package

On 28/11/2006, at 7:23 AM, Bruno Haible wrote:

Jens Seidel wrote:
You still have a lot to do, only 4% are translated: 358t;3827f;3417u

This is a mistaken perception: The iso-639-3 (note the -3 !) file contains lots of proper names which are the same in English and German. "Lingala", "Matengo" and many others are just the same in both languages. The translator
can keep these untranslated.

I'm a little confused about which file is "iso-639-3". I translate the iso-codes package for Debian and the TP, and it doesn't list such a file. The listing (ver. 0.55) is:

iso_3166		country names			410 strings
iso_3166_2	state/province names	3856 strings
iso_4217		currency names			265 strings
iso_639		language names		484 strings

iso_3166_2 is usually only partially-translated, since very few languages have equivalents for all the state/province names in the world.

Which file is "iso-639-3", and where do I find it to translate it?