Re: [OT] [translate-pootle] translating via an intermediate language

On 09/11/06, Yavor Doganov <yavor@doganov.org> wrote:
Please consider releasing your programs as free software -- they would
become ethical and could be used by those of us who have decided to
live in freedom.  You don't even have to do the GNUstep-related work;
this can be done by the GNUstep community (with pleasure, I'd say).

Ah... I've been talking to Clytie about similar themes recently...

  I'd love to ( what I'd call) Open Source it ( and what you might
call free it )...  The idea has always tugged at me.  However, this is
how I feed my family ( in a manner of speaking).  I don't work for
anyone else.  And a large portion of what I do I release for free.  So
I depend on the people who are generous enough to buy the one version
of the one product that I do charge for.  If there's any way around
this ( and Clytie will vouch for this )  I'll happily jump at the
chance...