Re: Work started on Release Notes for Etch (II)

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 05:44:27AM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Hello again,

Hi Frans,

> When you have updated your translation to the current version, please send
> a request to the debian-doc list to enable it. We will then check if it
> builds correctly and, if it does, enable it.

I have updated the spanish translation. It seems to build fine so I would like to ask for it to be re-enabled.

Thanks

Javier

PS: Will you do a brainstorming session for the RN at -doc? I could suggest
some things that might need to be documented (such as localization-config
which, IIRC, is no longer executed on new installations)