Re: (forw) Starting of Amharic translation

On 04/11/2006, at 5:30 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

My name is Tegegne Tefera <tefera@mekuria.com> and I will be the
coordinator of the Amharic translation for Debian Installer. I am a
native Amharic speaker and have been involved with translation and
localization effort of free software to Amharic for about 4 years.

On this occasion I would like to thank all of you for the great work
you are doing and I am hoping people in my country Ethiopia will
benefit from your work in their own language as millions around the
globe are benefiting.

I would like to thank especially Christian Perrier for guiding me
through the maze to arrive here.

cheers
tegegne

Selam Tegegne ! :)

(Welcome!)

I, too, found my way here with Christian's aid, and I can only hope you find your experience in Deb18n as fulfilling as I have. :)