Re: Two new characters needed by Bulgarian translation

On 31/10/2006, at 7:25 PM, Damyan Ivanov wrote:

Bulgarian translation of D-I needs two characters that are not
currently included in needed-characters/bg.utf. Those are opening and
closing double quotes („ “).

Where do you find this file for your own language? I didn't know you could specify quotes for the distro, and I need to check them for Vietnamese.

Thanks for bringing this up. :)