Re: Aptitude translation and output

Clytie Siddall skrev:

> I'm concerned that the string "Building tag database" isn't localized,
> although it has been translated in aptitude:

Other issue with aptitude is the "yes_key" and "no_key" which doesn't
work, at least not for Swedish (maybe others too).
I translated it to "ja_key" (first letter 'j' is the trigger), doesn't work.

Example:

Acceptera denna lösning? [J/n/q/?] j   <-- j or J doesn't work
Ogiltigt svar; ange ett av följande kommandon:

Meaning:
Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?]
Invalid response; please enter one of the following commands:

This should work, right?

Regards,
Daniel